Sunday 19 May 2013

Welcome!

Hello!

So, as some of you know, I like baking. Actually, no. I LOVE baking.

I've been contemplating starting a recipe blog for a few months now, and as a few of my friends have also suggested that I start one, I figured that I may as well give it a go!

Just to make it clear, I am not a professional. In fact, I am an accounts administrator. I bake just for the love of it and to be able to share creations with my friends and family. I sometimes use recipes from books and websites, and sometimes I just make things up as I go along. Where a recipe has been taken or adapted from somewhere else, I will always try and include a link to the original recipe should my adaptation not be to your tastes.

I hope to update this any time I bake anything new, but for now, here are a few recipes I've been using recently.

Also, any tips anyone can give me would be welcome! :)

Happy baking! 
 
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment