Wednesday 14 January 2015

Reflection and Potential Expansion






I have been thinking about this a lot recently; obviously I love baking and sharing recipes, but there are a lot of other things I love too. My blog feels a little bare sometimes when I have a quiet month in the kitchen, so I have been toying with the idea of sharing more of the things I enjoy.

I love reading, drawing (although I have not found the time for this so much since moving house) and have just started getting back into crochet, well, amigurumi really, and I think I’d like to share the books that I’ve enjoyed and the things that I have made as well as anything else that I find interesting or fun.

I do work full time, and cram a lot of stuff into the free time that I do have, so this will still just be one of a few a little hobbies – I’m not suddenly going to start posting every day just for the sake of it – but I’m going to try expanding the content a bit. It may fizzle out and go back to the blog that it has been up to now; but for a while, it’ll be a bit different at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment